There are two aspects to eating - qualitative and quantitative. Eating natural food of the quality is so important to our health, but so is the way we eat and the amounts we eat. Here's a plan that's super-healthy for the body and just as healthy for the soul.
Are the kids rambunctious in confinement all day long? For sure they are. Do you feel stressed or down? Sure, you do, but your body is probably lacking endorphins, those feel-good hormones that you get from physical exercise. People are going crazy how to keep the children occupied while everyone's confined at home. Here's a way to keep the whole family occupied, healthy and feeling good with this 25-minute family workout that requires no equipment and very little space. What's more, it's geared for people of all ages and all fitness levels, small children to seniors, beginners to advanced.
List of Exercises:
Stage 1 – 5-minute warmup
- March in place – 30 seconds
- March in place with pullup – 30 seconds
- Side steps – 30 seconds
- Side step with clap – 30 seconds
- Side lunge – 30'
- Side lunge with twist – 30'
- Elbow to Knee – 60'
- Jog in place – 60'
60' water break
Stage 2 – Aerobic, 40' work, 20' rest
- Jumping Jacks
- Clap Jacks
- Clown Jacks
60' water break
Stage 3 - Strength
- Pushups, 3 sets 20' work + 20' rest, 30' rest before next exercise
- Squats, 3 sets 20' work + 20' rest, 30' rest before next exercise
- Planks, 3 sets 20' work + 20' rest
60" water break
Stage 4 – Stretch and Cooldown
- Hug yourself – 60'
- Sprinter Stretch – 30' each side
- Windmill Stretch – 30' each side
- Sitting Stretch – 30' each side
- Bedouin Stretch and neck message – 60'